1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files stored on your device (computer, tablet or mobile) when you are on the Internet, including on L’Oreal Group’s websites.
We mainly use these Cookies on our sites in order to make your browsing more pleasant and to improve the use and the functionality of them; for instance, to recognize you on your next login and to offer you content tailored to your expectations and your interests.
We also use these files to perform traffic statistics and to determine how you discovered our sites.
2. WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE?
Depending on your device, we set up Cookies in particular to:
- identify you and learn more about you to offer you a personalized browsing
- ensure a secure browsing and fight against fraud
- offer you content related to your interests
- suggest commercial offers taking into account in particular your preferences and your latest purchases.
3. HOW TO SET UP THE COOKIES THROUGH MY INTERNET BROWSER?
The settings from the Internet browsers are usually programmed by default to accept Cookies, but you can easily adjust it by changing the settings of your browser. However, if you choose to disable the Cookies on your browser, you might not be able to benefit from all the functionalities offered by our websites.
For more information on the setting of Cookies, please consult the following links: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-libertes/vos-traces/les-cookies/ (in French) ou http://www.aboutcookies.org/ (in English).
- For Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
- For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- For Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- For Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
4. ARE WE WELCOMING COOKIES FROM THIRD-PARTIES?
Cookies from third-party websites may be stored on your device and are aimed to personalize and/or improve the content (including advertising) which may be offered to you during your navigation. Depending on the supports, several Cookies of third-party may be stored, including:
5. DO WE PUT COOKIES ON THIRD-PARTY SUPPORT?
We may put our Cookies on websites of our partners broadcasting advertisements for our brands and/or products. These Cookies are mainly used to present you appropriate content, corresponding to your interests, and to evaluate the consultation of our content (including advertising).
As a reminder, by disabling Cookies through your Internet browser, you will disable all the Cookies, including those required for the good functioning of our websites.